1. The Revolution Is Just Beginning
2. E-commerce Business Models and Concepts
3. E-commerce Infrastructure: The Internet, Web, and Mobile Platform
4. Building an E-commerce Presence: Web Sites, Mobile Sites, and Apps
5. E-commerce Security and Payment Systems
6. E-commerce Marketing and Advertising Concepts
7. Social, Mobile, and Local Marketing
8. Ethical, Social, and Political Issues in E-commerce
9. Online Retailing and Services
10. Online Content and Media
11. Social Networks, Auctions, and Portals
12. B2B E-commerce: Supply Chain Management and Collaborative Commerce
Instant Access After Placing The Order.
All The Chapters Are Included.
Electronic Versions Only DOC/PDF. No Shipping Address Required.
This is the INTRUCTOR’S MANUAL Only. Not The Textbook.
Instructor’s Manual contains all answers to all the questions and case studies in your text book, but usually broken down into more understandable steps separated by chapters.
Other terms for the Instructor’s Manual are Instructor’s manual, Instructor’s manuals, answer book, case answers, textbook answers and instructor manual, instructor solutions manual and SM.
BENEFITS OF INSTRUCTOR’S MANUALS
The clock is ticking and every second you spend stressing over your academic performance is time that you can spend taking action to turn your grades around. And just in case you are wondering, getting good grades dose not mean you have to turn into a BOOK -WORM or nerd.
After all, you still wish to have a life, go to the movies, go out with friends and have fun.
That is why you must learn the secrets that will help you digest, absorb and remember large chunks of info easily and quickly so you get the best grades!
Instructor’s Manuals do not cut corners, but they cut to the chase so you can get best grades!