Table of Contents:
Part 1: INTRODUCTION
1. Managing Human Resources Today
2. Managing Equal Opportunity and Diversity
3. Human Resource Strategy and Analysis
Part 2: STAFFING: WORKFORCE PLANNING AND ENFORCEMENT
4. Job Analysis and Talent Management
5. Personnel Planning and Recruiting
6. Selecting Employees
Part 3: TRAINING AND HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
7. Training and Developing Employees
8. Performance Management and Appraisal
9. Managing Careers
Part 4: COMPENSATION AND TOTAL REWARDS
10. Developing Compensation Plans
11. Pay for Performance and Employee Benefits
Part 5: EMPLOYEE AND LABOR RELATIONS
12. Maintaining Positive Employee Relations
13. Labor Relations and Collective Bargaining
14. Improving Occupational Safety, Health, and Risk Management
Instant Access After Placing The Order.
All The Chapters Are Included.
Electronic Versions Only DOC/PDF. No Shipping Address Required.
This is the TEST BANK Only. Not The Textbook.
Test Bank is a collection of every question and answer your Instructor could possibly use when creating an exam or a quiz for your course. Test Banks usually contain true and false questions, essay questions, multiple choice questions, short answer questions and matching questions. Test Banks will definitely assist you in passing your quizzes, midterm exams and final exams.
Other terms for the Test Bank are textbook exam questions, textbook test questions, test questions, exam questions, exam bank, exam book, exam questions, past papers and TB.
BENEFITS OF TEST BANKS
The clock is ticking and every second you spend stressing over your academic performance is time that you can spend taking action to turn your grades around. And just in case you are wondering, getting good grades dose not mean you have to turn into a BOOK -WORM or nerd.
After all, you still wish to have a life, go to the movies, go out with friends and have fun.
That is why you must learn the secrets that will help you digest, absorb and remember large chunks of info easily and quickly so you get the best grades!
Test Banks do not cut corners, but they cut to the chase so you can get best grades!