Price Theory and Applications, 9th Edition by Steven Landsburg (Test Bank) ISBN-10: 1285423526 | ISBN-13: 9781285423524
Instant Access After Placing The Order.
All The Chapters Are Included.
Electronic Versions Only DOC/PDF. No Shipping Address Required.
This is the Test Bank Only. Not The Textbook.
Table of Contents:
1. Supply, Demand, and Equilibrium.
2. Prices, Costs, and the Gains from Trade.
3. The Behavior of Consumers.
Appendix: Cardinal Utility.
4. Consumers in the Marketplace.
5. The Behavior of Firms.
6. Production and Costs.
8. Welfare Economics and the Gains from Trade.
Appendix: Normative Criteria.
9. Knowledge and Information.
11. Market Power, Collusion, and Oligopoly.
12. The Theory of Games.
13. External Costs and Benefits.
14. Common Property and Public Goods.
15. The Demand for Factors of Production.
16. The Market for Labor.
17. Allocating Goods over Time.
18. Risk and Uncertainty.
19. What Is Economics?
Can be called test bank, test banks, TB, test questions, exam bank, question bank, past papers, exam questions and exam book is a collection of every question and answer your Instructor could possibly use when creating an exam or a quiz for your course.
Study, Teach and Learn More Effectively with Test Banks and Solutions Manuals
The Test Banks and Solutions Manuals as well as the classes and textbooks are essentially two sides of the same coin. The classes and textbook help you build a solid foundation on which to be examined on.
The Test Banks and Solution Manuals on the other hand, allow you to put this knowledge to practical use. Another great thing about Test Banks and Solution Manuals are that taking a particular class may not be just about passing a test.
To approach it from another angle, allowing teachers and lecturers to prepare assignments and homework quickly and easily means that more time can be spent within the classroom focusing on the topics being taught.