Principles of Economics, 6th Edition by N. Gregory Mankiw (Test Bank) ISBN-10: 0538453052 | ISBN-13: 9780538453059
Instant Access After Placing The Order.
All The Chapters Are Included.
Electronic Versions Only DOC/PDF. No Shipping Address Required.
This is the Test Bank Only. Not The Textbook.
Table of Contents:
PART I: INTRODUCTION.
1. Ten Principles of Economics.
2. Thinking Like an Economist.
3. Interdependence and the Gains from Trade.
PART II: HOW MARKETS WORK.
4. The Market Forces of Supply and Demand.
5. Elasticity and Its Application.
6. Supply, Demand, and Government Policies.
PART III: MARKETS AND WELFARE.
7. Consumers, Producers, and the Efficiency of Markets.
8. Applications: The Costs of Taxation.
9. Application: International Trade.
PART IV: THE ECONOMICS OF THE PUBLIC SECTOR.
11. Public Goods and Common Resources.
12. The Design of the Tax System.
PART V: FIRM BEHAVIOR AND THE ORGANIZATION OF INDUSTRY.
13. The Costs of Production.
14. Firms in Competitive Markets.
16. Monopolistic Competition.
PART VI: THE ECONOMICS OF THE LABOR MARKET.
18. The Markets for the Factors of Production.
19. Earnings and Discrimination.
20. Income Inequality and Poverty.
PART VII: TOPICS FOR FURTHER STUDY.
21. The Theory of Consumer Choice.
22. Frontiers in Microeconomics.
PART VIII: THE DATA OF MACROECONOMICS.
23. Measuring a Nation’s Income.
24. Measuring the Cost of Living.
PART IX: THE REAL ECONOMY IN THE LONG RUN.
25. Production and Growth.
26. Saving, Investment, and the Financial System.
27. Tools of Finance.
28. Unemployment and Its Natural Rate.
PART X: MONEY AND PRICES IN THE LONG RUN.
29. The Monetary System.
30. Money Growth and Inflation.
PART XI: THE MACROECONOMICS OF OPEN ECONOMICS.
31. Open-Economy Macroeconomics: Basic Concepts.
32. A Macroeconomic Theory of the Open Economy.
PART XII: SHORT-RUN ECONOMIC FLUCTUATIONS.
33. Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply.
34. The Influence of Monetary and Fiscal Policy on Aggregate Demand.
35. The Short-Run Tradeoff between Inflation and Unemployment.
PART XIII: FINAL THOUGHTS.
36. Six Debates over Macroeconomic Policy.
Can be called test bank, test banks, TB, test questions, exam bank, question bank, past papers, exam questions and exam book is a collection of every question and answer your Instructor could possibly use when creating an exam or a quiz for your course.
Study, Teach and Learn More Effectively with Test Banks and Solutions Manuals
The Test Banks and Solutions Manuals as well as the classes and textbooks are essentially two sides of the same coin. The classes and textbook help you build a solid foundation on which to be examined on.
The Test Banks and Solution Manuals on the other hand, allow you to put this knowledge to practical use. Another great thing about Test Banks and Solution Manuals are that taking a particular class may not be just about passing a test.
To approach it from another angle, allowing teachers and lecturers to prepare assignments and homework quickly and easily means that more time can be spent within the classroom focusing on the topics being taught.