I. INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
1. Getting Started–Principles of Finance
2. Firms and the Financial Market
3. Understanding Financial Statements, Taxes, and Cash Flows
4.Financial Analysis: Sizing Up Firm Performance
II. VALUATION OF FINANCIAL ASSETS.
5. Time Value of Money — The Basics
6. Time Value of Money — Multiple Cash Flows and Annuities
7. An Introduction to Risk and Return–History of Financial Market Returns
8. Risk and Return–Capital Market Theory
9. Debt Valuation and Interest Rates
10. Stock Valuation
III. CAPITAL BUDGETING.
11. Investment Decision Criteria
12. Forecasting Project Cash Flows
13. Risk Analysis of Project Cash Flows
14. The Cost of Capital
IV. CAPITAL STRUCTURE AND DIVIDEND POLICY.
15. Capital Structure Policy
16. Dividend Policy
V. LIQUIDITY MANAGEMENT AND SPECIAL TOPICS IN FINANCE.
17. Financial Forecasting and Planning
18. Working Capital Management
19. International Finance
20. Corporate Risk Management
Instant Access After Placing The Order.
All The Chapters Are Included.
Electronic Versions Only DOC/PDF. No Shipping Address Required.
This is the TEST BANK Only. Not The Textbook.
Test Bank is a collection of every question and answer your Instructor could possibly use when creating an exam or a quiz for your course. Test Banks usually contain true and false questions, essay questions, multiple choice questions, short answer questions and matching questions. Test Banks will definitely assist you in passing your quizzes, midterm exams and final exams.
Other terms for the Test Bank are textbook exam questions, textbook test questions, test questions, exam questions, exam bank, exam book, exam questions, past papers and TB.
BENEFITS OF TEST BANKS
The clock is ticking and every second you spend stressing over your academic performance is time that you can spend taking action to turn your grades around. And just in case you are wondering, getting good grades dose not mean you have to turn into a BOOK -WORM or nerd.
After all, you still wish to have a life, go to the movies, go out with friends and have fun.
That is why you must learn the secrets that will help you digest, absorb and remember large chunks of info easily and quickly so you get the best grades!
Test Banks do not cut corners, but they cut to the chase so you can get best grades!